Before you go to an agency are you absolutely sure your own staff will not want the shift?
Alloc8tor is a platform that notifies relevant healthcare professionals of upcoming shift availability.
The hospital can see the individual responses of their healthcare staff.
- Alloc8tor’s hospital platform has been designed specifically to help hospitals reduce their agency spend by targeting the relevant workers to tasks they are clinically able to fulfil.
Saving a couple of agency shifts per month will more than pay for Alloc8tor for the whole department
Benefits to the Hospital
The hospital will be able to:
- Reduce their agency spend.
- Have their own staff do the work ensuring the added benefits of familiarity.
- Receive positive responses ordered by different rates (e.g. overtime, bank staff or regular agency staff).
- Manage multi-session shift allocation.
- Benefit from automated emails keeping all relevant staff notified at all stages of the allocation process.
- Setup sessions in multiple departments or across multiple hospitals.
- Centralise the staff allocation process saving time for those on the shop floor.
- Access reports to help illustrate workflow patterns.
Benefits to the Healthcare professional
They will be able to:
- Specify which sub-specialities of work they would like to be notified about.
- Easily see upcoming work that is clinically relevant to them.
- Earn extra money in a place and system they know.
- Offer part-availability for a multi-session list (e.g. morning only of a whole day list).
- Change their response should their availability change.
- Use in-app communication to provide additional details to admin team.
- Synchronise with their own digital calendars.
- Opt to receive reminder emails of upcoming work.