How do you ensure you are only asking the appropriate people if they want to babysit?
All for less than the price of a cup of coffee per month!
Benefits to the Agency
The agency will be able to:
- Select workers based on skill set, experience, and qualifications? e.g. those with experience of looking after toddlers.
- Use geolocation to only target staff prepared to travel to that location.
- Specify self-drivers vs those needing a lift home at the end of the evening.
- Send automated instructions and reminders with all the necessary information - where to go, the clients name, hours of work etc.
- Send automated emails to clients informing them of who is turning up with a mini bio on the babysitter.
- Automate reports of work allocated via Alloc8tor.
- Automatically email invoices to clients once babysitter has confirmed hours worked.
- Send automated text to client 1 hour before scheduled end of babysitting.
Benefits to the babysitter
The sitter will be able to:
Filter their availability by geolocation to ensure only told of work in a location they would be happy to travel to
(based on number of miles you have stated you will travel from your 'home' post code).
Input their available time slots so they are only be informed of suitable work.
Opt out of specific types of work (e.g. looking after infant children).
Automate editable time sheets which can be sent straight to the company digitally signed.
Easily synch with digital calendars.